Please call us for current print options and pricing.
(818) 495-5239 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscar Signs – Promotional Products – Rulers
- Twelve-inch acrylic ruler with magnifying bar. Advertising that really measures up! This colorful 12″ ruler is a great way to deliver your message.
- Combination ruler and magnifier
- Includes both inches and centimeters
- Materials: Plastic
- Product Size: 12-1/4″w x 2″h x 1/4″d
- Product Colors: Clear
- Price Includes: 1-color imprint, 1 location plus background color; max 2 colors including background color
- Choose a background color from the Background Color dropdown
- Price Includes: 1-color or full color imprint, 1 location
- Standard Imprint Method(s): 1-Color: Across Entire Ruler, 12-1/4″w x 2″h
- Standard Imprint Method(s): 1-Color: Bottom Lower Center, 11-1/2″w x 9/16″h
- Primarily used for advertising; not a precision instrument
Note: Logo colors depicted in the product image may not reflect current print options. Please refer to the pricing calculator for current print options.
Turnaround times begin when the proof is approved. All times are based on standard business days Monday through Friday excluding federal holidays. To see all available turnaround times for this product, please use the Turnaround dropdown menu in the pricing calculator.
- Supplied files must conform to the following:
- Imprinting 1 color and CMYK products: AI, PDF, or EPS files containing 100% Vector artwork
- Imprinting CMYK products: JPEG or TIFF files are also acceptable if they are at least 300 DPI
- Please download this products template for specific details about text size and line weight. The template must be uploaded including your artwork when you place your order.
- ® and ™ should be no smaller than 4 pt
- Create outlines for all text prior to submission
- If you need a PMS color not depicted on this page (above), please place a custom estimate request
Based on Print Method:
- Artwork must be uploaded in 100% black regardless of imprint color (1 color imprints)
- Gradients cannot be used with silkscreened products (1 color imprints)
- Gradients can be used on 4-Color process
- Shading or screening cannot be used with silkscreened products (1 color imprints)
- Shading or screening can be used on 4-Color process
- Spot colors are available for silkscreened items only (1 color imprints)
Vector is defined as the use of points, lines, curves and shapes based on mathematical expressions. Because vector-based images are made up of lines rather than a specific number of dots, they can be scaled to a larger size without losing any image quality
Raster is defined as a file that is resolution dependent. This means it cannot be scaled to any size without losing image quality. Raster graphics typically include photographs and photo-realistic images.