Please call us for current print options and pricing.
(818) 495-5239 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- This handy keychain features a tape measure, a bottle opener and a keylight
- Three-function keychain: bottle opener, keylight and 3 feet tape measure
- Materials: ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) Plastic
- Product Size: 4-5/8″w x 2″h x 3/8″d
- Product Colors: Black, Blue, Green, Red
- Price Includes: 1-color or full color imprint, 1 location
- Standard Imprint Method(s): 1-Color: Front, 1-3/8″w x 1″h
Note: Logo colors depicted in the product image may not reflect current print options.
- Supplied files must conform to the following:
- Imprinting 1 color and CMYK products: AI, PDF, or EPS files containing 100% Vector artwork
- Imprinting CMYK products: JPEG or TIFF files are also acceptable if they are at least 300 DPI
- Please download this product’s template for specific details about text size and line weight. The template must be uploaded including your artwork when you place your order.
- ® and ™ should be no smaller than 4 pt
- Create outlines for all text prior to submission
- If you need a PMS color not depicted on this page (above), please place a custom estimate request
Based on Print Method:
- Artwork must be uploaded in 100% black regardless of imprint color (1 color imprints)
- Gradients cannot be used with silkscreened products (1 color imprints)
- Gradients can be used on 4-Color process
- Shading or screening cannot be used with silkscreened products (1 color imprints)
- Shading or screening can be used on 4-Color process
- Spot colors are available for silkscreened items only (1 color imprints)
Vector is defined as the use of points, lines, curves and shapes based on mathematical expressions. Because vector-based images are made up of lines rather than a specific number of dots, they can be scaled to a larger size without losing any image quality
Raster is defined as a file that is resolution dependent. This means it cannot be scaled to any size without losing image quality. Raster graphics typically include photographs and photo-realistic images.